View Single Post
Old Mar 26 2023, 08:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyceclover View Post
Thanks, but that is old news. Issue is I can click "replace" port, but there is no neighbor to replace them with, thus stuck skipping 7 to 9 points for every ship.
The chapter does not show how to choose only the neighbors I want my ships to go to. I reorder my itinerary, Use Last itinerary, every time I load ships.
Hi Alyceclover,
Unfortunately you do not have enough neighbors to even fill out the 30 slots, so you have no choice except to use the ones you have that have their port open. That means all of those who have their port open. The only thing you can do is rearrange the ones you have into an order that works. Be sure you move one that you know will load the ships to the 30 slot so your ship isn't stuck waiting for the time to expire.

The only other suggestion I can make is for you to add more neighbors who do the ships. That can also increase your storage area too.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.