View Single Post
Old Dec 08 2011, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
Agree with you. A question to a web designer - who is the more valuable player to a dev - the newbie or the established player? I would think the dev would hope for both, yet FT seems to be discouraging the more experienced players with more and yet more requests for FC, a commodity no longer available to them as a reward for playing. So, the top players leave, the newbies move up, and so it goes. Is this a good business model?
We still get the FC, but only when new ranks are added. Me personally I would like to see the cap taken off the ranks, so we could more accurately be ranked at where we are in the game. The cute names they give them mean nothing to me as I never see any but the last one anyways. I do not buy anything to decorate my farm, as I have no room for it.

I got bored and almost left the game right before they added the facilities. I think the game needs to keep evolving a bit to keep us old timers interested in it. Meanwhile, newcomers struggle to get all the tools, and land upgrades. There is a balance in there somewhere.