View Single Post
Old Dec 08 2011, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Elizabeth View Post
Am I the only one who thinks the prices for the larger farms are completely ridiculous and unrealistic?????? This is just a game you know. How on earth are we supposed to achieve that? I got so excited when I read that there were new larger farms, something to do at last instead of the usual tedious sowing crops, waiting days and days for them to grow, harvesting, ploughing and then sowing again.

You always seem to penalise the people who can't afford to buy farmcash. Not fair Farmtown people. Just not fair.
I agree with you. And, I don't like hearing that when we say we just can't afford to spend any more real $$ on this game and something should be done that we are whining or that we should just play along at our own pace. The game is not offering rewards to long term players, but allowing buying one's way to the top. It may be a non-competitive game, but without spending real $$ on the tools for all the facilities the game is just too labor intensive. I want to enjoy ALL aspects of the game. But social security is NOT best used buying yet another lot of FC.