Old Dec 08 2011, 12:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Elizabeth View Post
Am I the only one who thinks the prices for the larger farms are completely ridiculous and unrealistic?????? This is just a game you know. How on earth are we supposed to achieve that? I got so excited when I read that there were new larger farms, something to do at last instead of the usual tedious sowing crops, waiting days and days for them to grow, harvesting, ploughing and then sowing again.

You always seem to penalise the people who can't afford to buy farmcash. Not fair Farmtown people. Just not fair.
What is ridiculous? I have 2 neighbors who have already bought 1 upgrade to 26x26. I talked to 1 of them last night while working her facilities and she has a second 10 billion banked for farm 13 if and when, so is working on getting more coins.

She does the usual tedious sowing crops, waiting days and days for them to grow, harvesting, ploughing and then sowing again just like we all do. The game adds facilities that while costing more have a higher return on what they make giving more coins to purchase with.

She plays at a higher intense level than I do and a lot of others do but that is how the game goes. We are allowed to play as we want to and the developers don't force us to do in any set wan and only in that set way.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20