Thread: Official Top Post Thread Block Unblock - Ignore Unignore
View Single Post
Old Dec 15 2023, 05:21 PM

Question How to block someone after you have asked them to leave you alone

I have 5 FT accounts and the family has bailed and left me with all of them! I unneighbored and unbuddied from everyone, but there are still some who keep sending gifts from multiple accounts/tabs and I've gone to their farms and asked them kindly to leave me alone. I cannot handle all the neighbors and doing the tasks, and that's why I'm only working the 'family' accounts. This one person keeps sending gifts though even though I've messaged her and told her to STOP! She does not message back, so I can't ignore/block her. I never see the avatar on her farm either. I never see her anywhere! PLEASE! Is there a way you can make it so that if you go to someone's farm you can block or ignore? There have been weird things going on in all the farms and I suspect someone is hacking in. Facilities/factories have been moved, crops GONE, just weird stuff. That was/still is bad enough, but this neighbor who is on one account, the one I'm posting from here, will NOT stop sending multiple gifts and clogging my gift box. How to make it stop? I found her here in the forum as a member and still have the gifts in my box. HELP PLEASE!