Thread: Official Top Post Thread Cannot load farm, Errors, connecting to mainframe
View Single Post
Old Feb 26 2020, 08:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKatz View Post
Now, I've lost 3 quests because the time I have to spend on Farmtown is early in the morning. There wasn't a work around for hours. Playing 10 years & the game is great but getting way too greedy. So, I had 11, 12th was in the works, and if the game had been working, I could have started/finished my 13th. Now, it has dropped me to 10 quests & I will lose more before getting 13th again. Not cool.
Hi JKatz,
I am sorry, but as this was not a problem caused by Farm Town there is nothing that can be done about this. We all had the same problems with this because of a problem from Facebook. The Esc key method of working around this was posted as soon as some moderators were on line and able to try it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.