Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Oct 11 2022, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi All,
Please understand everyone will have to replant crops and get ships restarted. The current NCC will finish tomorrow night and you will all be able to get into a new contest then.
For your ships I suggest you start a ship each day, with 1 container. When you have 7 ships dispatched then the times will be back down to the shorter times. Also on the first day fix 10 ports that you want and sort any that are correct but not in the order you want them. Then on second day click on reuse last itinerary and add up to 10 more that you want and sort any out of order for you. It will take a few days, but it can be done.
Trains should all be back, can be unloaded and dispatched again. Then you can send boost requests out again.
Quests it will be essentially like when they were first started. If you have any questions about quests please post them in the Quests threads
Thanks again, Taz and others for keeping us up to date. A lot of people are sufferers of PDST, widows or widowers, disabled, and other types of people for whom this game has been a life saver. Much of the credit for my right hand side working nearly as well as it did before my stroke goes to playing this much MORE than "just a game!" If not for your constant reassurance that the game would be back I am not sure some of my friends who are 20 or more years older than I would have known what to do.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.