View Single Post
Old Sep 11 2011, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbskts View Post
With most other tools where you have to buy one before you can buy another, they're both available in the extended toolbox and can be used on all the farms without having to be taken out for each individual farm. I really don't see why the brown sprinkler can't be available as well as the red one for people who've (a) paid for it and (b) want to use it. Farm Town is usually really good at not trying to impose a particular way of playing, and it'd be a shame to start now. I know the red sprinkler will do everything the brown sprinkler does and more besides, but even so, some people simply want to water their flowers.
I, too, feel we should still be able to use the brown sprinkler. Actually, I think the way it should work is that, if you have the red sprinkler, the brown could be used to just water flowers rather than decrease crop growth time. That way we don't "waste" the red sprinkler's features when watering flowers without crops, and can still decrease the growth time of at least one crop per farm even if we've watered the flowers earlier. On a farm with lots of flowers (like many of my own farms) it is much too difficult to use the watering can for just flowers. Another point...we did pay a lot for both - 45FC for the brown and 50FC for the red, so it shouldn't make things harder for us.

....Just saw that it's been suggested that the brown sprinkler for flower watering and/or irrigating (decreasing growth time) and the red sprinkler for crop irrigating (decreasing growth time). That sounds wonderful! I know it will take the devs some time to write the codes for that, but I'm patient! LOL

Other than the above, I love the new features! :-)

Last edited by ArtsyLady; Sep 11 2011 at 01:40 AM.