View Single Post
Old Aug 22 2019, 08:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
TAZ i do not have a ground cover .i have no trees hid. there are flowers all over this farm .upsets me it let me place trees on the farm from the gift box but not in a row.i placed them on the farm after it stoped me from putting them in a row.please come to my farm 35 see if it let you place the trees on the farm in the rows . the note says i might lose the trees ,if i was going lose them i would lost them time i put them on the farm. .a friend and neighbor put the flowers all over the farm for me since my hands are cripplied with arthritis it hard for me to do it .i needed more trees .i trying to do it myself .if not for the red lines i could get it done slow but it would get done.thanks
Hi MomGlenda,
I am sorry, but what you are trying to do is layering and we can not give any instructions on layering in the forums. The kind of layering you are trying to do with flowers and trees over crops can cause problems. The red lines you see are telling you that you can not place that tree in the location you are trying to.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.