View Single Post
Old Mar 29 2021, 09:52 AM

Default partly not plowable

My issue occured as stated online and offline before layering. Just chose the biggest plower and move it over the wide area. Then suddenly the green square at some random place turns red although nothing is existing there. It is not an issue of layering, it is an issue of the the normal set plot of field process. And it occures only on farm 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi rposer,

I am sorry but we can't help you with any methods of layering or overlapping fields or plants. Those methods can cause problems and so we are not permitted to give or let others post the instructions in the forum for any that may or may not be working since the migration.

I had a look at your farm 3 and I can see you have facilities and animal sheds on top of each other in the top corner. Those will cause a problem if you are trying to plow under those. The only things that you won't be able to see yet would be some of the animated items like working animals and Farm Cash flags. You do have flags on that farm, so although you can't see them those will prevent you plowing in some areas where they would normally be showing. For those I am sorry but you will have to wait until the developers get time to work on animated items and add those items back to the game.

For the single layer plowing issue not saving, and there's nothing in the same spot as another, you may have had a slow down that meant those didn't get saved at the time that you did them.