View Single Post
Old Mar 29 2021, 10:57 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rposer@googlemail.com View Post
My issue occured as stated online and offline before layering. Just chose the biggest plower and move it over the wide area. Then suddenly the green square at some random place turns red although nothing is existing there. It is not an issue of layering, it is an issue of the the normal set plot of field process. And it occures only on farm 3.
Hi rposer,

There's seems to be some misunderstanding here. In both of your posts today you've stated that the plow tool turns red and prevents you from plowing on your Farm 3 when you can't see anything on Farm 3 that is preventing it.

I have explained that you have flags on that farm that you can not see. You may not remember putting any on that farm, but they are there, just not visible to you at the moment. You can't do anything about the them being there to move, store or delete them until the developers have added those back to the game so you can see them. As they are on that farm in your data, when you use the plow tool on that farm and you move over a spot where one or more of those flags are, then it will not let you plow there because one part of the plow tool recognizes there is something there even though you can't see it yourself, and turns the green to red.

If you want to get as many fields on that farm as you can without waiting for the flags to be added back so they are visible again, the only thing I can suggest for you is to use the single plow tool to mouse over the entire farm without plowing. It will go red when it sees something there like one of the flags that you can't see. Then you will have an idea of where they are and can plow around that area if you wish.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.