View Single Post
Old Mar 31 2021, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo-Ann Moore View Post
I have been fishing for a friend who has an abundance of fish. Before we changed from flash I could do all of his farms only had to take my time. Now I get booted out and the message says.
AN EMBEDDED PAGE AT 1(up arrow) SLASHKEY.COM SAYS YOUR BROWSER DOES NOT SUPPORT WEB GL
This happens on farms than I receive more than 180,000,000 coins, The game has to be rebooted...I could not find a way to reload after this message comes up adblocker allow and reload does not work for me but has worked for others. My google chrome was updated two days ago. I had tried Opera as a browser and this did worse than google chrome so I deleted it and went back to google chrome and in the processes reloaded. Is there anything that can be done about this? I have not been able to finish his farms. I never had this problem before. The owner of these farms is able to finish his farms most of the time without this message but he to gets it occasionally. The game eventually stops rehiring you so I cannot finish his farms even with it I love to fish. Please Help.
Hi Jo-Ann Moore

Developers have been working on the fishing problems and made a fix for slowdowns when working as superneighbor or as stranger.

When you get that message, you have to close and restart and see if you can continue fishing after that. Try to only have Show Ponds checked in your preferences, the wrench.

You can also try to clear your browser cache and see if next time you are hired you dont get that problem.

You have instructions on how to clear your browser cache in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

If you continue getting this problem, then please post here again.