Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Dec 02 2021, 08:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loree M View Post
Dear FarmTown,
I recently had a problem with refueling (on empty) and lost One Million gallons of reserve fuel . The second time i lost 900,000 gallons of reserve fuel. Really sad

Has anyone else experienced this problem lately? Is this a bug? Can it be fixed? I hope.

I've been playing since 2009 I love this game!! It's so much fun. You all do such a great job. I just hope that the problem can be resolved bc it takes time to accumulate fuel . I even skipped a new tool in order to 'purchase' a second Refinery hoping that it would help with the losses.

If you need more details, my USER ID: 1180822258 . My first farm is Firefly Gap.

I wish that i could regain the lost fuel. However, if not, if one of the Programmers can please let me know if i'm doing something wrong?
Thanks so much!

Happy Farming
Loree M.
Hi Loree M,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about fuel.
From what I see you have not refueled since Nov 27th and that was for 624,820. The previous time you refueled was even farther back. You currently have 714 fuel tanks in your storage.
You have 2 oil refineries, but only 3 oil pumps which may not be enough to provide crude oil barrels to fill both refineries.
I am not sure where or how you might have lost fuel or thought you lost fuel. The amount of fuel tanks you currently have in your storage would only produce 214,000 gas, which is no where near the amounts you are saying you have lost.
What were you doing that you think you lost those amounts of fuel?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.