Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Jan 02 2022, 05:53 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstertjie View Post
I have a I7 processor with 32GB ram and my browser is Edge and it is up to date. My internet speed is between 35Mbps and 55 Mbps and I load FT with no problems and then this error appears. My Farm id=110588150456976.

2022-01-02 09:19:20.622 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Request timeout, https://w21.slashkey.com/facebook/fa...A0NTY5NzYifQ==
2022-01-02 09:21:32.634 LOG[SFS - ERROR] [WebSocketLayer] Communication error: Abnormal disconnection

I can do nothing after this.

My Chat server is C20 and the Farm server W22.

Please help.
Hi Monstertjie,

It looks like you are having an internet connection issue. I am having no problems loading your farms on Edge or other browsers. No errors showing up when I try. Are you able to load the game now or is the problem still happening?

What were you doing in the game when you got this error or did it show as soon as your game loaded?

If you are still having problems, please check that your computer updates are still showing as done, check that Edge is also still showing up to date, update it if it needs doing and make sure that you have disabled any extensions that you may have enabled in Edge while you try to load the game. Clear the browser caches/history and then also run memcache. To run memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then try reloading and see if you still get the same error.

If those don't help you may want to try things like rebooting your router, trying another updated browser and see if you get the same problem.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.