Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Jan 02 2022, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Greenslate View Post
I cannot access any farms. Screen freezes on black.

Is Safari, the world's largest computer company's Default Browser, not good enough for our beloved Farm Town?

Am I expected to train my elderly Rooster to crow on Opera GX with his coffee at dawn?

My Facebook USER ID number is: 1021295766

I remain faithfully (although barely at this stage) still yours, and always thankful for the help and advice,
Hi Larry

We only know that many farmers using Mac have no problems loading the game with Opera browser instead of Safari.

Please check your Safari browser is up to date and if you have any pending updates for Mac. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu, then click Software Update to check for updates. In Software Updates it will tell you if your software is up to date or if there is and upgrade available. If your are not sure how to update your device and check for updates please click on this link for instructions https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201541

You can also clear your browser cache but remember that after the clearing the game always loads very slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.

If nothing helps you, then you could contact Apple Help Center and see if they can help you.