Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Jan 07 2022, 01:39 PM

OK. Obviously it is I who am not being clear enough. I've been doing this for YEARS. Using lifelines for YEARS. They always worked fine. I know how they work. But for the past year, even though you can click on the lifeline, and i go to the marketplace as it says, or request items from friends to MAKE something in a facility, and I GET those items, even though I get them, the quest itself refuses to acknowledge that I have received them. Those items go into my giftbox (from friends) and I click on those and store them. But still, the quest does not recognize that I have collected what it is I collected for the quest. I don't know any other way to convince you that I already know, and have known for years, how to use lifelines and apply them. But since the changeover, they just quit working for me. So are you saying - that feature IS turned on and is supposed to be working? That's all I originally asked about. Just is the feature turned on and should be working for us?
If it is, next time I try one and it doesnt work, I'll submit a ticket on it and maybe we can figure it out then.