Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Jan 19 2022, 05:05 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I cannot figure out why I cannot keep fuel in storage. I have oil pumps on all 44 farms, I have purchased 17 total oil refineries. I don't normally harvest and plant more than once a day.

I don't do the ships or the trains. Yet I cannot seem to be able to build up my fuel storage. I used to only need to refuel once a month or so. Now I'm having to gift it in.
Hi rockcandymountain,

Although we can't tell you exactly what you have been using fuel for we can see that you have been doing a considerable amount of upgrading to farms. If you have added workable items to those, used fuel to modify them, you will be using more fuel than you were before you started upgrading them. As you upgraded and added more to them you will have been gradually using more and more fuel.

You've also increased the amount of facilities you have so will likely be using more fuel for using Start All, Store All and you've been Cashing Out far more often then you used to which also uses fuel.

If less friends are working your facilities than there used to be or you are not starting more batches of Fuel Tanks in the oil refinery as soon as they have been worked, you will be getting less fuel than you were before.
If you are running low on crude oil at any point, check the amount of products you have stored that are made in the oil refinery and see if you need to be making all of them, if you don't then prioritise using the crude oil for making the Fuel tanks rather than all of the products.

You bought a Gas Station some years ago, check that facility and make sure that you are not loading Fuel tanks into it as that just sells the fuel.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.