View Single Post
Old Feb 17 2013, 10:33 PM

Default More Info for the Development Team

This is an update on my farm 13. Yesterday I planted Acorn Squash on the farm and used my red sprinkler to irrigate the crops and flowers (which I had just harvested). About half the farm (left side) showed sped-up crop growth, while the other half (right side) showed the original growth time. The flowers were all irrigated (showed growth time cut in half).

Tonight I went back to that farm, and decided to use the red sprinkler on it again, since it's a long-term crop and the difference in growth times was large (1 day to go on the left side, 3 days on the right side). This time I used my own successful workaround. I showed flowers and trees on the farm, and then clicked the red sprinkler to irrigate the growing crops. As expected, only the right side of the Acorn Squash crops were sped up, getting successfully irrigated this time -- while the left side (sped up yesterday) remained at 1 day to go. So now I have half with 1 day to go, and half with 1.5 days to go, which is better.

Here's the surprising part. My flowers, which had already been irrigated (growth time cut in half) yesterday -- were irrigated AGAIN! The remaining growth time was cut in half, and now they're going to be ready to harvest again very soon. I know this isn't supposed to happen, and didn't used to happen before the recent update. I hope this information will help in figuring out what the problem is, so it can be fixed more quickly.