View Single Post
Old Oct 02 2019, 12:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell466 View Post
I have been playing the farm town game for nearly 10 years and am fully cognisant of how the warehouse works. Each of the neighbours I attempted to access their warehouse did have the dot showing that their warehouse was stocked. It amazes me that whenever a problem is reported, the immediate response is that the person making the notification is presumed to be ignorant of the proper procedure.
Hi dell,
The Sell Regular Products tab was just activated with this release.

"5. Create Buy Offers for regular products in your Trading Warehouse: Details coming in a few hours."
Try going back to each of those neighbors that have nothing showing in the warehouse and click on the tab title at the top "Buy Super Facility Products" and see if the products show up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.