Thread: Official Top Post Thread Flowers / Sprinklers / Flower Harvester/Flower tools
View Single Post
Old May 22 2021, 05:19 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorns1972 View Post
I thought this was quite weird. This was the other day.
I was moving my flowers on my farm since I had expanded it a little.
I got some moved to where I want them for now, but when I tried to move others, invisible versions of previously moved flowers showed up (and became visible when I placed them). I had a hard time moving some of the flowers I could see.
I eventually got all my flowers moved to where I wanted them, but when I moved my mouse over the area that the invisible flowers were coming from, the names of those flowers were still showing up.
Checking the area today, the invisible flowers were not there when I rolled the mouse over the area they came from, and the extras that came from them are now gone.
I'm not complaining that they're gone or that they showed up in the first place, it was just a little frustrating that it happened and that the seeming glitch was hindering my efforts of moving the flowers I started out with.

Thank you,
Michelle
USER ID number ( 100000381377743 )
Hi Unicorns1972,

I'm not getting any duplicated flowers or invisible flowers when I move them to an expansion either one by one or with a transplanter tool.

Did you move them to the expansion or just to a different spot on that farm?
When you ran into problems did you try try refreshing the farm to see if the display corrected or try reloading the game to see if it corrected?
Was it a particular flower that did this or several different ones?

Please describe the exact method you used to move the flowers and which tools and size of tool you used to move them if you used a transplanter to move them.

As you are having a problem with the display of the flowers when you move them please do the following if you have not already done so:

Try clearing your FT memcache. To run memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", which is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another browser window. Please also clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload. After doing this the first time your farms are loaded, they will load slightly slower as all the graphics need to be loaded from a fresh start.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.