Thread: Official Top Post Thread Flowers / Sprinklers / Flower Harvester/Flower tools
View Single Post
Old May 22 2021, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Unicorns1972,

I'm not getting any duplicated flowers or invisible flowers when I move them to an expansion either one by one or with a transplanter tool. I don't have a transplanter.

Did you move them to the expansion or just to a different spot on that farm?
When you ran into problems did you try try refreshing the farm to see if the display corrected or try reloading the game to see if it corrected?
Was it a particular flower that did this or several different ones?

Please describe the exact method you used to move the flowers and which tools and size of tool you used to move them if you used a transplanter to move them.

As you are having a problem with the display of the flowers when you move them please do the following if you have not already done so:

Try clearing your FT memcache. To run memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", which is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another browser window. Please also clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload. After doing this the first time your farms are loaded, they will load slightly slower as all the graphics need to be loaded from a fresh start.
I was just using the edit tool to move them one by one on my farm. I don't know how to use the transplanter tool. It was multiple different types of flowers.
When I came back to the game last night, the extra flowers that had appeared were gone, and there were no invisible flower names showing up under my mouse icon. So, it looks like it corrected itself in the meantime.
My meaning of expansion was that I made my farm area a bit bigger. I only have the one farm.

Last edited by Unicorns1972; May 22 2021 at 10:49 AM. Reason: additional info