View Single Post
Old Apr 11 2011, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
Don't think I will be purchasing them either. I have backed way off of FT for several reasons so buying new 5x5's seems a waste of resources. Too much FC for too little kick. IMHO the longer we keep buying these "amped up" tools for more FC the longer they are gong to be made available.

I only buy what I need. I know there are some people who HAVE to have the latest and greatest but thankfully I am not one of them. I didn't buy the 4x4's because I don't work other farms and I am quite happy with my 3x3. I have a whole farm full of trees but the ones that need cut are not in such huge blocks that I would need a different, larger chain saw, mine works fine. I feel that if you NEED them they are worth the price. I did HAVE to have the green boat and the fertilizer truck that does trees and flowers too but if they come out with another I doubt I would buy it, these work just fine for me. Of course if they come out with a crop duster plane that makes wheat grow in 12 hours then I will HAVE to buy that too