View Single Post
Old Apr 22 2016, 08:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
Thanks for clarifying this. I thought that was the way it is, so not sure why everyone is all upset about all of it. I myself can barely afford to buy the FC for my own use an not lucky enough to send to others.

I do think that there is a situation that needs to be considered to allow for this to NOT happen an that is a person that anonymously sends FC or FC Gifts to a specified number of players an not sure if it is specific amounts of time in between or on a sporadic basis that something such as this could be 'excused' for the rules to apply. They are helping people at random an not a specific person/s each time. Maybe the developers could consider something like that for that situation if the Person doing it contacted them an gave them the details of what they are doing an why etc.
Hi lollipopthebunny,
The only players you can send farm cash gifts or items to are your neighbors or buddies. There isn't any way for a player to send farm cash to anyone anonymously.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.