View Single Post
Old Sep 25 2013, 01:58 PM

Default I Remember Now Why I Quit This Game Once Before

Because people like me who live on limited or fixed incomes will always be at a disadvantage in this game. I am on level 95 and have only amassed 34 FC and I haven't bought anything with it not that it is enough to buy anything useful with anyway. I cannot afford to spend real money on fake items and most of the tools that you can use on someone else's farms require me to buy farm cash in order to get them. Why can't some of the tools even just the lowest ones that you can use on someone else's farm be available for coins?

Facilities are another thing I will never have. Again they require FC. The oil pump and pigsty which I can buy for coins require additional FC purchases to be of use. My pig sty is sitting unused for this reason.

I understand that Slashkey needs to make money and they are making plenty of it from the amount of people I see in the game with all tools and 20 farms with every available facility on them. There must be a way you can cut us struggling players some slack and even up the playing field.