View Single Post
Old Jan 24 2021, 11:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by judigodsey@aol.com View Post
My user ID is ( 1633178423 )
1. I Love the game and the ease of playing, but my farm one (Circa 2009) does not load properly. I can harvest crops and trees, but the WaterMill does not load and I get many ERROR messages about that. I also cannot harvest ANY of the animal facilities on that farm, so I am missing out of ALL of my animal product on that farm, some twice a day.

2. I also would like to change my password to get into the forum and cannot find where to do that. The old password I use to get in is one from years ago and has been involved in a data breach. I have never had a problem with it, but would like to change it since it says above that this forum is not secure.
Thank you for any help you can give me. I seldom post in here because I have not been able to reset my password, so I apologize if I am posting in the wrong place.
Judi
Hi Judi,
I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread. If you have questions or problems concerning the game while we are in the migration please post them here.

The watermill is a problem for some and the developers will have to fix that when the facilities are added.

To harvest the animal sheds you will have to go to each animal shed and harvest that way since we do not have the facility manager yet. Also it has been reported to the developers that the animal sheds on farm 1 are not showing the amounts in the floating text as the other farms do. The amounts for those are going into the storage though when you do harvest them.

The message about the forums not being secure is the browser telling you this is an http site instead of https. You password here is not compromised. But if you would like to change it you need to click on User CP at the top left of the forums. You can change it in there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.