View Single Post
Old Aug 27 2017, 01:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
I have seen a few posts about free fc needing to be increased. This release has 4 fc facilities which the total cost is 120fc I think. This release gives us 25 new levels which is 25 fc, which is a far cry from 120 we need. Someone else said we can get 6 fc a week by doing the quests, and the neighborhood chain. I know I have only got maybe 1 fc out of the neighborhood chain. Even if we could get 6 fc a week, it would take 20 weeks to get to 120fc. Now in that time more releases would come out with more fc items so we will never catch up. Just something to think about.

While I agree with the others that 4 fc facilities in one release is a bit much, people buying FC is how the developers make money off this game. I made a choice a long time ago to not buy fc service facilities the extra coins you get didn't justify the cost of the fc to me. I also don't have all the tools I don't layer my crops so don't need them and I am a few harvest/plow/plant tools behind the biggest because I haven't wanted to spend the cash on them. I do from time to time buy farm cash because it is needed to get things and I am okay with that. I do wish they would do what a lot of other games do and have a sale on farm cash like buy 250 fc get 250 free, but for some reason they never have done that even though it has been suggested over and over again. As for the 6 free every week 4 of that is easy by doing the quest. Don't do a quest right away let a few build up so you complete 4 or 5 on the same day then it is easy to get in the 8 or 13 in 7 days. Now the neighborhood chain one I finish 1st most weeks you just have to load your facilities often to get there and have people work them. That one is not as much in your control to get 1st every week but you can get at least 4 free every week.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.