View Single Post
Old Nov 02 2015, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
I just wanted to thank Raul and the Devs for all the hard work they've put in , sorting out the mess made by Adobe hasn't been easy I don't think. Also, thanks to all the Mods on here who have had to explain over and over again what's happened and relay Raul's messages, you do it in your spare time Mods, and I for one appreciate it, it must be hard for you to bite your tongue some times and not say what you'd like to say.

I'm not expecting a new update any time soon, or thanksgiving gifts ( I'm British so I don't need them ), I just want the game to get back to normal.

I second this.....Raul and the devs are working hard trying to fix this mess that someone else made. I appreciate all they do. Don't listen to the complainers. There are more people who appreciate you than not.

Mods you all have the patience of Job. Good heavens, I would blow my top by now!!! You are appreciated more than you know!!

Let the devs know I don't care if we don't get another release right away. Fixing the problems adobe caused is release enough for me!!!!

You all are the best!!!!!