View Single Post
Old Oct 30 2017, 04:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermouse View Post
so this chain feature is useless if all your products aren't 7th Dan???? I am level 875 and have played for years and I don't think any of my facilities have everything 7th Dan.
Hi Mastermouse,
Since the 7th dans were not released for the facility products until August 24th then I am sure a lot of players are in the same situation. It is just something more to work for. You can still start a chain even though you don't have all the 7th dans for that facility. The chain will not be active until you get all the products to the 7th dan, but you are indicating you want to work to get that facility to meet the requirements. As soon as you get them all to 7th dan then it will start producing the extra product.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.