View Single Post
Old Dec 13 2020, 09:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
Right, the snow cover is in the winter section. I am still wondering about the various individual snows that a person used to be able to put on top of the ground in various places on the farm. Now it just disappears under the crop. Is there a way we can put it on top again? It is kinda useless otherwise as the rest of the farm is already white.
Hi Joyinlife,
Putting them on top of crops would be very tricky and make it difficult to harvest them too. It will take finding the right spot to set it down. If your fields are layered I don't think you will be able to do that at all since the crops take all the squares.
If they are lost under crops then you should be able to uncheck the preference for Show Crops to retrieve them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.