Thread: Official Top Post Thread Flowers / Sprinklers / Flower Harvester/Flower tools
View Single Post
Old Aug 15 2022, 09:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwoeb View Post
my farm 33 shows flowers are ready when you check the farm selector, but they still have 7 hours to go. I have had this issue before on another of my farms.

thanks, Ilene Woebbecke (Alice on FT)
Hi Ilene,
I moved your post to the thread abouot flowers. I am not sure what is happening with your flowers. The only thing I can think ogf would nbe that your computer date/time are off either when you are checking these or when you last harvested them. The game uses your computers date/time for the play and if that is off then that can through the times in the game off.
Maybe check to make sure that date/time are correct when you enter the game before you start working.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.