View Single Post
Old Feb 21 2018, 02:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
There are so many unnecessary steps in cooperative quests. Why do we have to buy ingredients when we also have to buy the ready made product? For instance I have to produce 30X french fries. I have to buy olives and olive oil and tomatoes and ketchup. Why should we have to buy olives and tomatoes when we don't have to make the olive oil and ketchup? Same with the ice cream sandwich co-op. Why do I need to buy strawberries when I also am buying strawberry ice cream? And wheat when I am also buying flour, sugar cane when I am buying sugar and cocoa's when I also am buying chocolate liquor. That is a waste of coins.
Hi ccheney,
The quests are designed to take you from the first step of making a product to the last step. That is why you have to buy the ingredients first to make the items for producing the final product.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.