Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Nov 13 2019, 06:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaccaWaccaChickenSoup View Post
MaryMarcel, quick note as far as gifts. I went to the fuel station and it fuel from everything listed except I have 0 from gifts from friends. I've got over 7000 fuel as gifts from friends. Any ideas? I had a friend ask me because it's happening to her also. Not sure where this should have been posted. Thx.
Hi WaccaWaccaChickenSoup,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fuel as this has nothing to do with gifts.

When you get fuel tanks as gifts, if you move them to your storage, then they do not count under the gifts part of the refueling station. They are instead added as part of the fuel tanks from the refinery. The only way they will show under the gifts listing for refueling is if you leave them in your Gift Box after you have accepted them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.