View Single Post
Old Apr 05 2021, 05:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozeeS View Post
What is happening about the the avatar clothing we buy for farm cash. I had all the business wear outfits but they are showing to buy for me in the game. Are they to be enabled later and will all the outfits we bought for farm cash be showing up for us again?
Thank you
Hi RozeeS,

The buy button on FC clothes is showing regardless of whether you already bought the FC clothes or not. The devs are aware of this.

You should be able to click on the clothes you already bought previously and click the green check mark to save the change. When you already own them, that will just change the clothes and any other changes you made to your avatar.

When the game doesn't see you own them and you click the green check mark, you will see a warning popup message telling you that you don't own them and what it will cost you to buy. If you are seeing this popup when you try to change to any of the clothes you have already bought, please click the red x on the popup to cancel the purchase. We will then need to know the name and color of the clothes you tried and also your user ID to be able to check your data.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.