View Single Post
Old Apr 30 2021, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Sundos

I did not say you collected coins before you got farmcash, I said the quest was completed, it got the green check mark for the last step, before you collected your farm cash, that is why it was included for that week.

As soon as a quest is completed, it is included for that week, no matter if you collect the coins or not.

Not collecting the coins for a completed quest do not affect when it was completed. If you want to save a quest for the next week then you dont have to start the last step for it.
Thank you Mary, I still feel cheated.. I would not have had to even start the quest if the previous one would have allowed me to use the lifeline. But the lifeline only gave me 10 of the 25 needed... so had to wait 20 hours for my flowers to finish growing.
Started the next quest before the 20 hrs passed from the one above..thinking it might be an easier/faster one.. it was.. time for the last step in the first started quest was 3 hrs..time for last step in newest quest was 2 hrs.. I couldn't get back online for nearly 5 or 6 hrs due to real life (originally thinking I could get back in 2 hrs but something came up).
So when I got back I collected on the previously started quest. Collecting the coins. That gave me total of 8 quests in 7 days. So I checked and collected my farm cash.
Then I refreshed the page. Looked at my quests again.. it showed the last started quest there still and it was done.. So I did try to collect it since it was there and said I could and didn't say it was in previous week anywhere. I had started it roughly 8 hrs before trying to collect. But when I collected it the message I got said that IT WAS STARTED MORE THAN 7 DAYS AGO.?? But it had only been started roughly 8 hrs prior.. SO THIS IS WHAT YOU SAY IT WRONG WITH WHAT I DID? I will likely never understand that since the message it displayed on the screen said it was started more than 7 days ago.?? I would recommend the message to display the correct reason for why it did not work for me.
Still very unpleased with this situation.