Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Apr 04 2021, 10:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by judyjor714@att.net View Post
When I go to the Fodder factory and request Copra, that's what I receive in my gift box, but it never shows in storage. Plus all that I make in my 7 factories isn't showing in storage. I have hundreds of coconut trees, so those fodder factories should be producing and placing it in storage. I received 9 gifts of 24 Copra from friends, but still none in storage.
Hi Judyjor,
That is incorrect. When you go to the Fodder Factory and click the + you are requesting ingredients to make the Copra Meal, not the Copra Meal itself. When you see it in your Gift box it will show the picture of the Copra Meal, but what you get is the Coconuts which are the ingredient used to make the Copra Meal. Read the wording in the Facebook pop up for posting that opens. It says "Can you send me ingredients to make 24 x Copra Meal (24 batches)?" It does not say can you send me Copra Meal.

If your 7 factories are not producing then open one of them and make sure there is a check in the box for each product.

I just checked and you have 921,156 Copra Meal in your storage so obviously you are producing it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.