Thread: Official Top Post Thread Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts
View Single Post
Old Jul 21 2023, 08:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
I'm using the SK gift manager; and, I sent (yesterday and today) gifts to "All Farmers". But when I went to exchange gifts, the "Send Gift Back" came up. Yesterday I didn't pay too much attention but tonight I noticed that one person (Jenn) came up with a send back to -- She is on my neighbor bar so I'm kind of baffled. I didn't check the other 2 that were still pending. I went back after completing the All Farmers to each individual group but there was no one on any of the lists. Just wondering what happened. Thanks.
Hi Lynntimpeiro,
The all farmers list may not include those that are one way neighbors or buddies. If that is the case and they sent you a gift and you went to return them one then they would show for the Send Gift Back.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.