View Single Post
Old Feb 20 2021, 07:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi FarmersWife,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesn't fix it then please clear your browser cache, close your browser then reload you farms. It will be slower loading the first time.
Hi Taz....I tried both of your suggestions, and the Facility Manager has not reappeared. It is still missing. My Watermill on my first farm has also been missing since the game switched over. I have all buildings and facilities checked and visible, but that one still does not show up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
Hi Taz....I tried both of your suggestions, and the Facility Manager has not reappeared. It is still missing. My Watermill on my first farm has also been missing since the game switched over. I have all buildings and facilities checked and visible, but that one still does not show up.
Also, in addition to my prior response, it looks like the last game update isn't being reflected in my farms anymore. I harvest my animals buildings, and it doesn't tell me they were harvested. No dots are showing up in my neighbor bar. The compression option (that was working great yesterday - much faster) is no longer visible under the wrench icon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
Also, in addition to my prior response, it looks like the last game update isn't being reflected in my farms anymore. I harvest my animals buildings, and it doesn't tell me they were harvested. No dots are showing up in my neighbor bar. The compression option (that was working great yesterday - much faster) is no longer visible under the wrench icon.
Hi Taz....please disregard all my previous replies. After I tried your suggestions, nothing had changed. I reloaded the game several times, and nothing happened. Now, several minutes later, I reloaded yet again, and now everything is back. Thanks for putting up with me! Have a nice night/day!

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 20 2021 at 07:43 PM.