View Single Post
Old Apr 14 2021, 10:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert2267 View Post
Thanks for the reply

The game does reload slightly slower after the cache clean and then goes to my farms first,

At the time it was acting up with the black screen I was hired by another farmer from the market place and was doing lets a huge lot of layered fishing I one or to lines of it done then suddenly black screen esc gives an unhappy face. I have also tried restarting my pc and it seems to poersist.

I have checked the browser for webgl and get this

Graphics Feature Status
Canvas: Hardware accelerated
Compositing: Hardware accelerated
Multiple Raster Threads: Enabled
Out-of-process Rasterization: Hardware accelerated
OpenGL: Enabled
Rasterization: Hardware accelerated
Skia Renderer: Enabled
Video Decode: Hardware accelerated
Vulkan: Disabled
WebGL: Hardware accelerated
WebGL2: Hardware accelerated

Also went to the webgl site links and get a floating box for either link.

I have a weird idea the heavy layered fishing has something to do with it as I have been doing layered crops, flower, trees with no issues.

I can provide more info if needed anytime
Hi Robert,
Yes the heavily layer fish did have something to do with this. Specially if there are other things such as trees, flowers and/or crops layered over them. The WebGL support message is because of the farm freezing up and the game thinks WebGL is not responding so it pops up that message.
The only thing I can suggest is to turn off anything you do not need when you are hired in your preferences. That may lighten the load on your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.