Thread: Official Top Post Thread Hiring and Bonus Chest
View Single Post
Old May 29 2023, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaDoe View Post
This Morning I was hired by my Friend, (9 jads latest tools), once again, and after working all of his farms, I, again, did not receive all of the bonuses. I asked him if he had made me a Neighbor or Buddy and he said he has not. We hire from the Inn as usual as we always have. Can you help me find what is wrong? I greatly miss the 30 - 40 Billion coins bonus as it helps me to expand my farms greatly for the Farmers that work my farms !! I received 18 billion in normal coins this morning. It has been in the past 30 to 40 billion.. as you can understand waking up at 5:30amEST each morning to work his farms and not getting the bonuses kind of takes the fun out of it !! Please help.. !!!
Hi PapaDoe

Think you will not be happy with my response but here we go.

Please load your game in the new website and then click in the icon for Friends lists that shows up to the left of the envelope in the game screen.
Set it to My Buddies and search for your friend.
If you do not see that person as a buddy, then ask your friend to do the same from the website.

If non of you show the other as buddy, then please talk to your friend to meet each other at the Job marketplace to be hired. Then check if you get the bonus chest.

If you still do not get the bonus chest being hired from Job Market, then report this problem to Support team to let them check. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366