Thread: Official Top Post Thread Levels, Leveling Up and Experience Points
View Single Post
Old Sep 10 2023, 09:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoz View Post
Hello, there seems to be a glitch with latest update. I did not receive any update what's so ever, "None Of It" witch is kinda a big thing, noticed it in my Level Numbers, Everybody else went to Level 1400 & I stayed at Level 1366.
Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, The Goz User I.D. 884735251
Hi TheGoz,
I moved your post to the thread about levels. You did get the latest update. You can find the new tools and the new facilities in the Store.
The only thing you didn't get are the levels because you do not have enough experience points to earn those new levels yet. You have 487,932,177 points which is enough for your current level. You do not automatically gain levels when new ones are released. You would need to have enough experience points already for thyou to get the new levels instantly when they are released.
You can see how many experience points you need to gain all the levels up to 1400 in the Game Guide chapter 25 about levels:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.