View Single Post
Old May 21 2010, 08:28 PM

The oil refinery would be pointless for me. I have 3 farms, 2 of which are total crops which I plant 1, 2 and 3 day crops for my facilities and I rarely, if ever, use up my daily fuel ration. From the sounds of it, if I purchased this, if I put the oil in storage, it would go into my daily ration and it would basically be wasted, since I rarely go over my daily allotment and I have probably 20 fuels people have sent me sitting on my facebook page that I have never accepted, but would if I needed it, which I maybe do once a week or less.

I dont guess I will get the taco shop either since I run out of flour and don't use the bakery and the pizza shop all the time either though I already have those. I guess I have enough facilities.

I do like it that more hotdogs are delivered now. That should prove helpful, as I am always running out of those.

I don't really care to have a 4th farm in order to produce more to keep up with the facilities, unless they come out with a 9 seeder and even then I'm not sure I would do it. It is getting hard to find people to work on my farm. It took me quite awhile the other day just to find someone to plow and that is usually what people want to do. I think perhaps I have gone as far as I'm going to go in this game. Perhaps it has passed the point of being challenging and fun, to perhaps being a bit of a chore. I have really enjoyed the game, and the facilities have been really cool, but now they seem like they are a bit endless with nothing accomplished by doing them. I simply am gaining more coins.

I am not meaning to complain. I am just expressing how it is for me right now. I think FarmTown has done great with the facilities and perhaps it is meaningful to most people, but I feel I have accomplished all there is to accomplish and more facilities won't make me accomplish anything more than getting richer.