Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighborhood Chains Contest
View Single Post
Old Jun 25 2021, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgold0541 View Post
ID# 1221672624
I'm having a bit of a problem with the NCC. I might add this same thing happened back in the "Flash" days. Here's the situation. I have 2 factories eligible to work. The first being the Rubber factory which has one facility. Instead of using the 'start all' button I manually clicked each amount (30 at the time) I specifically watched the pts that flashed on the screen as I clicked each time. The total was 300 pts. When I went back to the main page of the NCC and looked at My Neighborhood Chains and it showed under the Rubber factory only 224 points. Then I went to the other factory (Reading Accessories) and again manually click each facility. As I did each one I wrote down the amount of pts for that facility. I did this for each one, carefully watching the # of pts flashing on the screen. Then using a calculator I added them up for a total of 967 pts. I go back the the main NCC page and it showed the number of pts for the Reading Accessories factory as 682 pts. I first noticed this happening the last few months of the "Flash" version which is why I work the factories manually. I have read everything written in the Guide about NCC. Even though I am the only one playing, I still even read about multiple players in your chain. Even though this is not something just now happening in the new version, I am still curious why the difference in points. You guys are working so hard to get this game totally up and running and answering the same questions over and over with so much patience, I almost hate to bother you with this.
Hi pgold0541

I moved your post to the thread about NCC.

That is because the bonus batches, you dont get xp for them. Bonus batches that the mayor provides the ingredients for do not count for your experience total.

The ingredients for those bonus batches are returned to you by the mayor so then the game deducts the XP for those bonus batches which is why you end up with less XP than you initially saw.