Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Jun 29 2022, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiffer View Post
The clock does not seem to be ticking for my Regular Quest, I planted Soybean this morning about 8 am and watered to because I needed it for Quest it is still just over 4 hrs tilt its ready,,, I have felt for a while now that the Quest Clock seems to be very slow moving and find I haven't been able to get the 2 FC,,, because of things like this,, is it just me ??
Hi Swiffer

Im not sure which is your time zone, but take in mind that soybean is a 12 hours crops so if you irrigated that farm, soybean would be ready in 6 hours. If it is 10 AM for you now (just guessing) then times are correct, 2 hours have past and you still have to wait 4 to harvest soybean.

Just in case, please check that your date and time in your computer are correct.

We always recommend to not complete a quest for the new week just after getting your farm cash.

You can get your cash and then open more quests but not complete them till 1 or 2 days after collecting cash. That way you will have enough time in case you cant enter on time.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jun 29 2022 at 09:14 AM.