Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighborhood Chains Contest
View Single Post
Old Dec 17 2022, 11:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brugpuppy View Post
Not sure which forum to post to. As usual I play the neighbour chains contest, usually getting into the top 3. Enjoy getting the farm cash. This time around, I played as usual, but I am not even on the list. Not the top 10. even though I was working those facilities? I have 10 players on my list, none of them is me. I thought everyone who played, would be somewhere in the top 10.
Thanks
Hi Brugpuppy,
I moved your post to the thread about the neighborhood chains contest.
Which list are you talking about? The "My Neighborhood Chains or the Competing Neighborhoods?
You have to be in both lists or you would not even see the lists. You do have points for the contest and it does not show you have abandoned it. Anyone who plays will be in a Competing Neighborhoods list of 10 neighborhoods.
Your entry in both lists should be highlighted in yellow.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.