View Single Post
Old Sep 07 2021, 10:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILARIOUS View Post
I really cannot load my farm. there are no numbers on the toggle. My web gl is fine.
Hi Hilarious,
If you let it sit do you see a notice from your browser that it can not connect to the site? This can take few minutes.

This sounds like an internet problem. You might try resetting your modem and restarting your computer to see if that will fix it. Your local internet may be fine, but your data goes through many links after your local internet to get to the Facebook app server and many more after that to get to the farm Town servers. Any one of those links being down will stop you connecting to Farm Town. Unfortunately there is nothing we or you can do to fix this. You may just have to wait for the owners of those to fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.