Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Cash and Coins
View Single Post
Old Jun 28 2022, 06:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by favoritenan1 View Post
again I worked fishing/jobs and lost 32,000,000,000 that did not post to my account. that is 82,000,000,000 that I have lost in week. Also took my fuel,
Hi favoritenan,
I am sorry, but apparently you did not complete those jobs as you do not have any jobs showing as completed since yesterday. If you lost 32 billion coins it is because you did not complete the job. For the fuel if your employer did not allow you to use their fuel first then you will use your ownn fuel for the job.
You were refunded 30 billion coins for the expansion that did not work for you several days ago. There is nothing else that can be done for that as the farms are showing the correct expansions for what you have actually purchased.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.