View Single Post
Old Sep 02 2021, 09:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by liza1214 View Post
hi taz
its still happening
ive checked all the internet and it ia all fine same as last week but everyday for an hr i can not put ft on line
i can load it and work on the farms but only in off line which it automatically goes into when i load ft i have been playing today for last 2 hrs and only has just gone offline ive checked all settings and all is normal modern webgl etc
liza
Hi Liza,
There is no way you or we can check the entire internet path between you and the Farm Town servers. Your data and the data coming back from the servers goes through many links to get to the Facebook app server and more links from there to the Farm Town servers. It only takes one link to be having problems to keep everything from working right.
Unfortunately there is nothing we or you can do to fix this. The only thing you can do is wait it out to see if it clears up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.