Thread: Official Top Post Thread Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting
View Single Post
Old Jan 30 2023, 08:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i got the friend that layered my farms to a 9x9 to remove the 9x9 layers put them back like i had them for 10 years .they still want let me add a tree or a flower i talking about 1 or 2 trees added to the rows of trees around the outside of my farms.it lets me sit the tree right in front of the tree in same line but not in the row.same with the flowers.it is farm 3 and 4 doing this.like my farms neet they not neet with one tree missing nor 5 or 6 flowers missing in a row.please let me add trees and flowers on my farms.i buy cash almost every month.thinking about stop playing because of this problem.there is nothing on the spots i trying to add the tree or flowers.my farms are not showing they are to full.please help me .friends are telling me i want have enough crops to post now.sure hope i do .the friend worked hard to remove the layering because she was the one who wanted me to layer them a 9x9. God bless you Raul
Hi Mom Glenda,
I moved this post to the Help & Support thread about planting as it is not a suggestion about the Farm Pass where you had posted it. If you have crop plots clear up to the edge of the farm then you may be able to get one row of flowers or trees along the edge but may be overlapping the crop plots which will not work on the crop plot. That would be layering again and we can not help with that.
It is possible that your friend did not get all of the layered plots removed which could be causing the problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.