View Single Post
Old Oct 23 2011, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddshots View Post
I have a combine, which I advertise but part of my very name says I do not compete with no tool workers. Most don't bother reading the names and when I get to a farm with no tool workers i message the hirer to remind them look at my name and leave the farm to the no tool who needs the points. It does not help that so many jerks will hire both no tool and big tools for the same farms!
it also doesnt help when jerks with tools take all the work, if i have a single clicker co worker then i message to say dont worry ill do my half and leave the rest, some say thanks, some dont,
people arnt always honest about what tools they have or their points either, i have had satisfaction on 1 jerk tho who replied that he was low level and no tools and turned out he was lying on max level and all tools when i hired him, a fire button was so badly needed but instead when i went back to the MP he was there again saying low level famer wanting work and i was able to let every one know he was a liar and prevented people hiring him, just so annoying when people have to lie in a game