View Single Post
Old Nov 27 2011, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldstaff View Post
i agree about people getting too picky and demanding, i had someone who accepted the hire then when she arrived and i just said hi said sorry thats too impersonable i like to chat with the people who hire me and promptly left, when i went back to the market she was there and had the cheek when i posted i needed a worker said yes please! when i said i hired you and my work wasnt good enough cos i dont want to spend my time talking instead of playing the game she told me i had an attitude!

i make it clear when i hire if its harvest only and still people ask to plow and get snotty when i say no, it would be nice if people appreciated the work theyre offered without nagging for other stuff, rarely do people even say thank you for being hired, i wish they would remember that plowing isnt a right and someone has to harvest before you can plow so dont refuse work cos you have to harvest first, remember that maybe i dont have time to become their latest BFF in order for them to do the work they asked for and if you dont have tools and someone says a job is too big for a single clicker dont say you will do it - i dont have time to wait for someone to single click some layered farms it takes too long and im ususally waiting to plant but the second i hire someone else they moan. i know lots of people are new to the game and getting tools takes time and money but if someone says its too big a job then dont be so arrogant thinking you know better, i have buddies with no tools that i hire when i dont have a time limit on the harvest etc

what about doing a newsfeed post like the facs post that someone can click to do the work, that way you can post all your work, when someone clicks and does it, it can just say expired which will mean that i dont have to hang around waiting for someone to come online to work
That's actually an awesome idea!!! Would be better for some of us new farmers who also hire out. The Workers Wanted List could be a drop down box at the farms of those who work on a regular basis. We would then have the option of checking that work box each time we sign into the game. Provide vital details on the job: work to be done, acreage, equpment preferred, etc. We can accept it, go, come home, be done with it. Awesome idea!!! If this were provided to those farmers who hire out and have proven themselves, it would make life easier for all of us. Workers wouldn't be run over by those who lie about the equipment they have, and farmers wouldn't have their time wasted with jabber mouths or hires who do a half-way job and leave.